Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010

Love actually IS all around.















“Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.”

7 Kommentare:

  1. Die Bilder sind richtig schön!
    Nicht einfach nur gestellt sondern echt!
    Ich spür die Liebe auch schon :D.
    lg

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich liebe love actually...den anfang find ich auch so schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Schöne,schöne Bilder!:)

    Ich habe heute eine "Show Me Your Blog"-Aktion gestartet, guck einfach mal vorbei und mach mit!:)

    http://lalisfashionsteps.blogspot.com/2010/06/show-me-your-blog.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. aww such a cute post

    loving the blog btw :)

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen